The term 'QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is 1st Floor, Unit No.1B, Steelmade Industrial Estate, Marol Udyog Premises Co-Op. Society Limited, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (E), Maharashtra, Mumbai- 400059. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Welcome to www.macv.in
- All information entered by you on our website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, and other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your device.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website, details of the web browser and operating system used to access our website, date, time, and place of accessing our website and etc.
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser onto your computer. Cookies record various aspects of your visit and assist us in providing you with uninterrupted service.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
We, along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
No products or services available on the website are directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell its products to children.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
MacV owns all the information collected via the website or applications installed on the website. As applicable, the information collected by us shall be used to contact you about the website and related news and services available on the website; to monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them and us to perform duties and fulfill your order requirements.
We do not allow any unauthorized persons or organizations to use any information that we may collect from you through the website. However, we are not responsible for any information collected or shared, or used by any other third-party website or due to your browser settings.
MacV reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. Your personal information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order, or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
MacV may share collective information such as demographics and website or mobile application usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties (such third parties do not include our marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your personal information.
When you contact MacV through any means such as chat/email, we reserve the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
You have choices about how your personal data is handled, and we are committed to providing you with reasonable access to your personal data and the ability to review and limit the use of such data in accordance with applicable law. Depending on your country of residence, you may have the following rights:
- Right of Access: Request confirmation that we are processing your personal data and also to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: Request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct such data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Restrict the way in which we use your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your personal data (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to object to processing for legitimate business interests: You have the right to object to processing personal data when that data is processed on the basis of legitimate business interests.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to ask us to delete your account or any of your personal data from our system as per the below-given instructions.
- Right to data portability: Data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can submit a request to us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights. This proof includes a valid e-mail id and phone number used to access our websites for e-commerce transactions.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your rights under applicable law.
Only you or an "Authorized Agent" are permitted to act on your behalf and may submit a request. An "Authorized Agent" means a natural person or a business entity you have authorized to act on your behalf by providing your written permission. Please note, we may deny a request from an authorized agent if they do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Your request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an authorized agent and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data we maintain relates to you. To verify your identity, we will seek to match any personal data you provide when you (or an Authorized Agent) submit your request to any personal data we already maintain. If we are unable to verify your identity based on the data we maintain, we will let you know.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 3-5 days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivery of the shipment is subject to courier company/post office norms.
QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 3-5 days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to the address provided by the buyer. Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services, you may contact our helpdesk or email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy
QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables, etc. However, a refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of the product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 7 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 7 days of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case of any Refunds approved by QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, it'll take 9-15 days for the refund to be processed to the end customer.
You may contact us using the information below:
Merchant Legal entity name: QUIOSCO RETAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Registered Address: 1st Floor, Unit No.1B, Steelmade Industrial Estate, Marol Udyog Premises Co-Op. Society Limited, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri E Mumbai MAHARASHTRA 400059
Operational Address: 1st Floor, Unit No.1B, Steelmade Industrial Estate, Marol Udyog Premises Co-Op. Society Limited, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri E Mumbai MAHARASHTRA 400059
Telephone No: +91-9136182061
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org